Blitzen's Babblings

Friday, October 01, 2004

Cats, life....

OK, so I have 2 cats, Carmel and Tigger. Carmel is the sweetest, most special cat in the world. She's 8 1/2 and is so incredibly special. I can't tell you how special she is. I don't know what I'll do when I eventually have to lose her. I know it's going to happen, but I try not to think about it. She's one of a kind.

Tigger, on the other hand, well, he's special, but in the rode-the-short-bus sort of way. He's a sweet cat, most of the time, but soemtimes he's a little sh*t. That's the only word for it. He bites. And hard. He'll be fine one minute, purring and flipping his tail and enjoying the attention, and the next he gets this look in his eyes that says "I'm going to bite!" and he bites before I can react. And sometimes it leaves marks. Little brat.

He's beautiful, though. They both are. But then again, maybe I'm biased :)

I heard you can post pictures here, so if anyone wants to see pics of them - if anyone's reading this at all - let me know and I'll give it a try.

Gotta go. Gotta get ready to meet my man and my best friend (the one I went to Cleveland with), and on top of that I have the haze to deal with. I think my chapter in the book I'm going to write will be called The Haze.

Hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home